I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/CONDITIONS OF SALE PROVISIONS, AND AGREE TO THEM AND HAVE BARGAINED FOR THEM AS A MATERIAL ELEMENT OF THE SALE. I HAVE EXAMINED OR HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXAMINE THE MERCHANDISE AS FULLY AS I DESIRE
2023 Warranty Statement-
Limited Warranty Disclaimer
This Limited Warranty Applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Judy’s Appliance Outlet.
What does the warranty cover?
This guarantee covers costs related to PARTS & LABOR for a period of (6) Months from the date of purchase. In the event your product requires service, JUDY'S APPLIANCE OUTLET, at its sole discretion, may repair or replace the covered product. Replacement products and/or parts may be new or refurbished. Product replacement shall constitute full limit of liability. This performance guarantee is valid only when the product is used and maintained in the United States within JUDY'S APPLIANCE OUTLET service range and for the purpose for which it has been designed for.
What will we do to fix your appliance?
JUDY'S APPLIANCE OUTLET, at its sole discretion, may repair or replace the covered product. Replacement products and/or parts may be new or refurbished. Product replacement shall constitute full limit of liability. Replacement Products and parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater.
Service Call Fee
ALL service requests after (30) days of purchase are subject to a service call fee of $59.00 each time the service is rendered. If you have an issue with the completed repair within 14-days of service, we’ll send a contractor back out for at no charge
What does this limited warranty not cover?
- Shelves, door bins, drawers, doors, paint and handles and accessories
- Limit of Liability – Judy’s Appliance Outlet shall not be responsible for any damage caused by appliance failure including, but not limited to, fire, flooding, personal injury, death, damage to personal or real property such as spoiled food, or any other liability whatsoever. The following is specially excluded from warranty coverage.
- Judy’s Appliance Outlet does not cover rotten or spoiled food if the appliance goes down; Judy’s Appliance Outlet is not nor will be responsible for any food loss. Judy’s Appliance Outlet will not refund you for any loss of food.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Judy's Appliance Outlet.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the APPLIANCE, Judy's Appliance Outlet shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage nor defect results from (I) misuse, abuse, neglect, Improper electric shipping or installation; (II) disasters such as Fire, Flood, Lighting or improper electric current; or (III) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Judy's Appliance Outlet representative; (IV) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from a connection done by unlicensed person. Such as connecting an electric stove or gas Appliances.
- Judy's Appliance Outlet will not be liable for any power surge damage. Judy's Appliance Outlet will not be responsible if during a storm any electrical components of an appliance breaks due to a power surge.
- You must retain your Bill of Sale (INVOICE) or any other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact the store and provide us with as much detail as possible to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for your specific situation. We’ll then assign you a 2 hour time window for one of our technicians to go to your residence and diagnose and/or fix your appliance. If needed, please promptly provide photo or video capture of the issue/s with your unit. This will help us identify the problem and find a solution in the shortest amount of time. Please, plan to be present during the agreed-upon time window. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we require notice by 5:00 pm the day before your scheduled appointment. This does not include Sundays or holidays. If we arrive at the home and we are not able to complete the scheduled appointment due to the inability to communicate with you or gain access to the home, you will be charged another service fee of $79.00 to reschedule
ADDRESS: 4825 COMMERCIAL ST SE SALEM OR,97302
STORE NUMBER: (503)-339-7265
NO MONEY BACK, OR REFUND. ALL OUR SALES ARE FINAL. OUR service technician will come out and service the item. If loaner issued, the item must be returned in the same condition as when we sent it. You will be liable for any damages. JUDY’S APPLIANCE OUTLET DOESN’T INSTALL NOR ENTER THE HOME WHEN DELIVERING ITEMS. If you do take your items with you, and they aren’t secured properly Judy’s Appliance Outlet is not responsible for any damage to the item or your property and we cannot issue an exchange or refund for the damaged item. ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A $75 RESTOCKING FEE
Thank you for shopping with us