I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY/CONDITIONS OF SALE PROVISIONS, AND AGREE TO THEM AND HAVE BARGAINED FOR THEM AS A MATERIAL ELEMENT OF THE SALE. I HAVE EXAMINED OR HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXAMINE THE MERCHANDISE AS FULLY AS I DESIRE
2022 Warranty Statement-
What does the warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship of internal/functional parts under normal use during the Warranty period of 6 months. During this Warranty Period, Judy’s Appliance Outlet will repair or replace internal/functional parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Additional deductible may apply if outside our service range.
What will we do to fix your appliance?
JUDY’S APPLIANCE OUTLET will repair the product at no charge, Replacement Products and parts may be new, reconditioned, refurbished, or otherwise factory remanufactured. Replacement Products and parts are warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Judy’s Appliance Outlet is 6 Month Warranty from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problems that is caused by:
Shelves, door bins, drawers, handle and accessories, except for internal/functional parts covered under this limited warranty
Limit of Liability – Judy’s Appliance Outlet shall not be responsible for any damage caused by appliance failure including, but not limited to, fire, flooding, personal injury, death, damage to personal or real property such as spoiled food, or any other liability whatsoever. The following is specially excluded from warranty coverage.
Judy’s Appliance Outlet does not cover rotten or spoiled food if the appliance goes down; Judy’s Appliance Outlet is not nor will be responsible for any food loss. Judy’s Appliance Outlet will not refund you for any loss of food.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Judy's Appliance Outlet.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the APPLIANCE, Judy's Appliance Outlet shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage nor defect results from (I) misuse, abuse, neglect, Improper electric shipping or installation; (II) disasters such as Fire, Flood, Lighting or improper electric current; or (III) Service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Judy's Appliance Outlet representative; (IV) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from a connection done by unlicensed person. Such as connecting an electric stove or gas Appliances.
- Power surge will damage many appliances under any circumstances and Judy's Appliance Outlet will NOT be liable. Judy's Appliance Outlet will not be responsible if during a storm an appliance breaks down due to power surge.
- You must retain your Bill of Sale (INVOICE) or any other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact the store and provide us with as much detail as possible to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for your specific situation. We’ll then assign you a 2 hour time window for one of our technicians to go to your residence and diagnose and/or fix your appliance. If needed, please promptly provide photo or video capture of the issue/s with your unit. This will help us identify the problem and find a solution in the shortest amount of time. Please, plan to be present during the agreed-upon time window. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we require notice by 5:00 pm the day before your scheduled appointment. This does not include Sundays or holidays. If we arrive at the home and we are not able to complete the scheduled appointment due to the inability to communicate with you or gain access to the home, you will be charged a fee of $59.95 to schedule a new appointment.
ADDRESS: 4825 COMMERCIAL ST SE SALEM OR,97302 SUITE 140
STORE NUMBER: (503)-339-7265
NO MONEY BACK, OR REFUND. ALL OUR SALES ARE FINAL. OUR service technician will come out and service the item. If loaner issued, the item must be returned in the same condition as when we sent it. You will be liable for any damages. JUDY’S APPLIANCE OUTLET DOESN’T INSTALL NOR ENTER THE HOME WHEN DELIVERING ITEMS. If you do take your items with you, and they aren’t secured properly Judy’s Appliance Outlet is not responsible for any damage to the item or your property and we cannot issue an exchange or refund for the damaged item. ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A $75 RESTOCKING FEE
Pick up instructions:
- Pick your appliance Mon-Fri 12pm-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm
- Please call 30 minutes ahead of time with your estimated time of arrival.
- Once you get to the store, back up into the driveway right next to the building. If you bring a trailer, park on the yellow striped area by the curbside.
- Come into the store so we get your appliances loaded.
- Please strap secure your appliance with straps.
Thank you for shopping with us,
Should your appliance(s) need service or repair after your initial 6 month parts and labor guarantee expires, we are willing to DIAGNOSE your appliance(s) for you for the reduced service rate fee of $95.00